What I’ve Been Doing Instead of Writing/Blogging
- Playing Shovel Knight, You Have To Win The Game, and vvvvvv.
- Drinking so many great beers.
- Driving to Portland, wandering around Pittock Mansion, trying not to buy all the books at Powell’s, drinking at Clyde Common, scoring a free pour of Yamazaki 18 at Pepe le Moko.
- Pub trivia.
- Killing a job interview.
- Editing the next prose chapbook for Lettered Streets.
- Wasting a lot of time on social media.
“Poet Voice doesn’t just mess up the relationship between music and meaning at the local level of a poem. In the style’s unwavering wavering, it steamrolls tonal variation and charges every moment in a poem with the exact, same, energy.”